- School Hours
- M, T, Th, F- 8:50am- 3:20pm
- Wed - 8:50am- 1:50pm
- Principal: Jamie Warner
- Associate Principal: Rebekah Westra
- Office Manager: Gary Wilson
- Secretary/Registrar: Kellie Eaton
- Safe Arrival/Attendance: SmithEsAttend@lwsd.org (or 425-936-2711)
Main Number: 425-936-2710 (Do not call for attendance)
Fax Number: 425-836-8258
Steps for registering your child during school closure:
Here are the steps to register your child:
1) Take picture of your child's birth certificate or passport
2) Print out and complete the following forms
Residency Form - take pictures of your lease agreement and utility account
Registration Form-make sure to include all contact information, phones, emails
Immunization Form - this will need to be signed by a doctor prior to your child attending school after April 24th or starting the first day of school in the fall
After you have completed all of the forms, please scan all documents and send to me at email@example.com
I will let you know once I have completed the registration process.
When: February 20th
Time: 1:00-7:00 pm
Below is a list of documents needed for Registration:
1. 2 proofs of residency-can be bills or lease/purchase agreement.
2. Birth Certificate or Passport
3. Current Immunizations-all immunizations must be up to date before the student can start school
If you are interested in getting a packet early, please call the office the week of February 18th.
If your child has a life threatening health condition, specific requirements must be met before your child can attend school. Click the link above for more information.