Select from the links below to learn more about Washington State and Lake Washington School District Grade Level Expectations (GLE's), Curriculum, and Assessments.
Washington State Learning Goals
- Washington State Standards This is a link to the Washington State Essential Academic Learning Requirements (EALR's) and Grade Level Expectations (GLE's).
Lake Washington School District Adopted Curriculum
- Adopted Curriculum A link to a current list of LWSD adopted curriculum materials.
Lake Washington School District Power Standards
- Power Standards Power Standards help teachers focus and prioritize what is most important for students to know and be able to do in the time available for teaching and learning.
Lake Washington School District Assessments
- Measuring Student Progress Report Cards, Standardized Tests, Parent-Teacher Conferences
Lake Washington School District Technology
- Technology Equipped Classrooms LWSD is a nationally recognized leader in using technology in the classroom. State of the art technology hardware and software is available in all classrooms.
Lake Washington School District Quest Program
- Quest- Highly Capable Program The Quest program is designed for highly capable students who have been assessed to have superior intellectual, academic and creative abilities. The district screens and selects students for the elementary full time, elementary enrichment pull out and junior high Quest programs.
Lake Washington School District Special Education
- Special Education A link to Lake Washington School District services for families with students who have special needs.
- Math Resources for Grades K-8 Resources for students and parents.