Click on the links below to access information about Samantha Smith Elementary and the Lake Washington School District.
- Samantha Smith Parent-Student Handbook
- Emergency Procedure Samantha Smith Emergency and Weather Plan
- Research and Homework Help: Grades K-6 Includes links to databases and library catalogs.
- Peachjar eflyers School and community flyers from non-profit, charitable, and civic organizations.
- Community Resources Services and organizations available to support students, parents and families in our community.
- Life Threatening Illness Information If your child has a life threatening health condition, specific requirements must be met before your child can attend school. Click the link above for more information.
- Breakfast/ Lunch Menus
- Mumps Information An outbreak of mumps has developed in King County, mainly in the Auburn area, but the outbreak can easily spread to other schools and areas in King County. It’s important to know the signs and symptoms of mumps and what you can do to protect your child and others from getting mumps.